11 February 2008

My first blog




Well, I am back from my month long trip and training camp in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was a great camp in which I learned a lot. Even after racing and riding for about 9 years, I am still learning so much. I expect to learn even more after I head over to the other side of the ocean to Belgium. Albuquerque was great...mild weather the whole time, high altitude training, and a great city that accomodated all of our needs. The community was very supportive as well. I figured now is a good time to create a blog to catalog my cycling adventures as I make my way to Europe. I have a feeling I will be posting more pictures than writing, but who knows. Photographs do tell a lot...especially with a caption or two to accompany them. Hopefully, I can keep this updated as the months pass and as I become busier.

Quote of the day: "If you've got one foot in the past and one foot in the future, you're pissing on today." -Chad (Transworld Snowboarding issue)